Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Visits with Family

We had last Wednesday (and Thursday) off, so we went to visit Josh's family in Logansport. Dave got to see lots of grandmas (one great, and one great-great) and we popped in to see Josh's aunt and uncle as well.





Hanging out with great-great-grandma Roberts.








Chilling on great-grandma Bertie's recliner.








Annoying poor Mo. Dave even tried to ride him like a horse a couple times. Mo's such a good cat, he just let Dave do whatever.





On Thursday, we celebrated Josh's Dad's birthday.





Playing outside-I'm sure missing that weather right now!







Grandma and babies.









Grandpa and babies.












Not sure exactly what Sophia's doing...but I loved her expression.






Once we moved inside, they both took a ride on the horse in the play room.















I think Sophie was tired of me taking pictures. She's definitely giving me a look.







I wasn't very good about videos this week...but here is one of Dave saying Josh. "Josh." He started calling Josh by his real name a couple days ago, it's hilarious.

And here's another of him riding his four-wheeler inside. I brought it in from the rain and forgot it was there until Dave came flying around the corner on it. Riding four-wheeler.

No comments: