Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photo Shoot at the Park

On Sunday, I took Dave over to the park and while there took a bunch of pictures. Dave gets a little neglected when we are on duty all weekend, so I try to take him to the park (on campus) to give him a little mom time.





He started off great on the swing. Of course, there are two swings and he feels the need to have to swing in both of them. Because that must make perfect since to a 2 year old.











Here's what happened when I tried to convince him that both swings did the same thing. I won't be having this conversation anymore...so much easier just to stick him in the other swing!











He recovered quickly from his mini meltdown.












Of course he has to be a daredevil everywhere we go. At least this little slide thing isn't very high off the ground!












Super cheese! I didn't even pose him for this. I know, hard to believe.

No comments: