Monday, October 24, 2011

We have been very busy this past week! On Wednesday, Josh took Dave to visit with his family in Logansport. Then on Thursday I met my grandma Colleen in Indy (she was visiting in Indiana last week). I also stopped by to hang out with Josh's sisters and the kids. A long day of driving, but we had fun.

We've also kept busy keeping Dave entertained indoors. The weather has been up and down lately, so Dave's outdoor time has been very limited.





Playing with his indoor playground. We've been leaving it out the past week instead of putting it up every night.












Dave took his socks off then smelled his feet since they were stinky.









Pumped about stinky feet!






Thankfully, the weekend was gorgeous. Dave and I went out to hang out with Josh's family to celebrate his grandpa's birthday. We met up at a campground and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows (muckamellows to Dave).





Everybody kept giving Dave chocolate. He didn't mind.













Dave and the great-grandparents. Love the expressions here.







I have been letting Dave get more involved with cooking lately. On Sunday, he helped me make pancakes for the boys.





Mixing up the batter.











His favorite part was the chocolate chips.






And here's a video of Dave picking out a book. I can't believe I got this on video...he says "ABC" in this one! I knew there was a reason I was recording him.

No comments: