Saturday, April 7, 2012

More Fun at the Park

We were really busy with the cottage this week (it's Spring Break) so we made the most of our two days off on Thursday and Friday. It was reasonably nice out, so we spent a lot of time entertaining Dave outside. On Friday, we headed to Matter Park in Marion again (or as Dave calls it, the "Big Park!").













He's getting more brave about the bigger kid stuff there.











Playing on the cool teeter-totter with Dad.









Caged animal?






In our backyard, there is a random sand pit right outside the back door. Perfect for a two year old! Not sure of its purpose, but I do make sure to wash his hands really well after he's done playing :)




Of course, he plops right down in it.










I asked him to say cheese and he made his duck sticker say cheese instead.





Tonight Dave asked when he would be allowed to play softball with the boys and Josh. I told him he'd have to get bigger first. His response, "I am little now, but I'm going to grow up big like a beanstalk!". I love how he puts ideas together now.

No comments: