Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Baby Bowyer 2 Update

 I had a couple of requests to update about my current pregnancy, and since we just had our ultrasound, I figured now was a good time. 

First of all, we are not finding out the sex-sorry everybody!  I'll have to start a poll here soon so you can get to guessing.  The baby measured perfect and everything looked great, hopefully smooth sailing until we get to meet him/her.  I'm feeling awesome, just like the second trimester with Dave.  No real cravings, though I do eat a lot of pickles and fruit (not together though!). 

Also, I am feeling kicks pretty much everyday, usually several times a day.  And, sometimes they are strong enough for Josh to feel them.  I looked it up in my book I kept about Dave's pregnancy and I didn't feel movement until 20 weeks-Josh couldn't feel them until 21 weeks. 







 Here's Dave and I (and baby) at 18 weeks. 
















For a comparison, here's my 19 week picture with Dave.  I think I'm evening out on belly growth.  I definitely looked bigger with baby 2 than Dave for a while.  









Here are some pictures from the ultrasound on Monday.   Baby was moving around like crazy the entire time.  Made the ultrasound tech's job kinda hard.  We found out that baby weighs about half a pound at this point and is around the size of a sweet potato. 





One of the feet.




Profile of the baby.  My dad said it looked like it had a big belly!  Must be stealing all my food.






And finally, here baby is waving hello to everyone.  We even got a thumbs up at one point!






No comments: