Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Party Time!

On Saturday we went over to Josh's parents to celebrate Chad's (our brother in law) graduation from his Master's program.  We basically hung out and ate some good food until they had to leave for the ceremony, then we stayed and played with Caleb and Sophie.




Sophie looks like she's really enjoying this hug.  I took two different hug pictures-same face both times!


Look how well they share!  They are becoming very considerate little toddlers.


Caleb was posing for me.  He has learned to pull himself up on things now-can't believe he's 9 months old!


  I must have taken one too many pictures.  


 
Both Dave and Sophie love Divana's CamWow app on her phone.  They find it hysterical.  Here's cyclops Dave.


 
Sophie, why the long face?  I should take my act on the road.




Clean up always turns into more playtime for Dave.






I really tried to upload a video of Dave this week, but our internet is not cooperating.  Maybe next week!

No comments: