Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dave Learned to Jump!

 Here are some pictures from our week-we've been working, so it's been pretty uneventful.  Thankfully, the weather has been gorgeous, so we've been hanging out with Dave outside.





He's gotten really good at pretending-he was acting like this stick was a weed-eater.  




Working on his garden.



Watering my hostas.  We have had to start telling Dave that the hose needs charged so we can turn it off for a while.  Poor kid.









Love this face.












Well, he finally did it.  The boy can now officially jump.   We have been wondering when he would figure it out-he just has his own agenda I guess.







He is very proud of his new skill!







 Posing for the camera.












Making sure that I follow through on my promise to play in his toy room if he jumped for the camera.  In one post I admit to lying about the hose and bribing him...mom of the year!















No comments: