Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Isaac- 1 Week Old

This post is a little late, but I was waiting on Ike's first doctor appointment before posting.  He got a clean bill of health from the pediatrician, and has already gained quite a bit of weight-he now weighs 9 lbs 3 oz.  So about a half pound gain-I'm glad all these nursing sessions are paying off!







It must be hard being a week old.



















Looking inquisitive.  He has been more aware the past couple of days.




Dave showing off to Isaac how strong he is.





Dave keeps jumping in on photos of Isaac.




Gotta keep him in the spotlight.






Isaac doesn't seem too pleased that Dave's stealing his show.











The boys are getting along well.  Still having some sleep issues with Dave, but I think it's getting better.  Isaac continues to sleep really well at night and during the day.  He's been holding his head up more and more, reminds me a lot of how Dave was at this age.  I have lots more pictures to share, so I'll try to update again soon!


No comments: