Thursday, October 4, 2012

Odds and Ends

I wanted to get all caught up with the blog before baby #2's arrival...any day now!  We haven't been doing a lot since I'm so close to my due date (it's tomorrow), but here are a couple of pictures and a video from the last week.






Dave loves to line up his cars on the kitchen floor and then hold races.













I think he's coming after me because I'm taking his picture.  Here's a video of him counting his cars.











Saturday afternoon, Josh's parents came over and we took another trip to the pumpkin patch. 





Dave with grandma and grandpa on the tractor ride.  




On the giant pumpkins!










That's all I have for now, hopefully next time I update it will include a new baby!  My next doctor's appointment is on Wednesday, and if I make it that long they want to talk about induction.  I'd really like to avoid that, so any thoughts and prayers for getting the baby out are appreciated!

No comments: