Thursday, September 27, 2012

Visit from Gamma

Well, still no baby!  I was definitely hoping to be a family of four by now, but I guess baby has other ideas.  And it's all wishful thinking anyway, I'm not due for another week.  

 My mom came up to hang out with Dave so I could get some stuff done around the house before baby gets here.  It worked out really well-we were on duty this weekend, but had an extra staff, so I was able to get lots of stuff done while Dave had a blast with Gamma. 






Still representing the Colts!  














Mom and Dave went to Campbell's Pumpkin Patch again and came home with a pumpkin to carve.  Dave was pretty grossed out with the guts, but very much enjoyed working on the face with the carving tools.







A little skeptical of the innards.






I'm sure he was saying something about how gross it looked.




Finished product!  Dave is very proud of his pumpkin and it sits happily on our front porch.







Also, this past weekend Sophie turned 3!  We didn't make it down to the party, but her mom sent out a picture of the birthday girl in her finest.








Isn't she precious!













Well, that about sums up our past week.  Just waiting on baby to get here-maybe the full moon this weekend will bring on the labor :) 

Oh, and a few updates on Dave (just in case I forget at a later date)-Josh and Dave have been listening to "concerts" on youtube this past week.  It's so funny because Dave just wants to hear the same songs over and over (a wide variety of music including, but not limited to:  Joe Diffie, Beck, Relient K, and Carly Rae Jepsen).  Josh keeps trying to get him to branch out, but it doesn't work very well. 

He has also taken to looking at himself in the mirror and exclaiming, "Hey mom, I look handsome!".  Thankfully, he also compliments other people on their nice shirts and shoes, so I'm hoping he's not becoming too self-centered!

No comments: