Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun at the Park

Last Monday Josh's mom and I took the kids to Matter Park in Marion.  They had a blast, and completely wore us out!  It was awesome for me because Josh had gone to visit his buddy (Dave) in Cincinnati one last time before the baby arrives, so I had help entertaining our Dave.





Caleb went crazy at the park.  We could barely keep up.














Dave taking a shower.




Sophie looks really intense-must've had her eye on a slide to go down.






Only picture of all three kids.  No one looks particularly happy.






Swing time!




Playing on the rocking boat thing.  I have no idea what it actually is, but the kids like it.




Dave taking a break because he was really tired.




I guess I took too many pictures of him, he's telling me to cut it out.

No comments: