Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sand Pit and Pumpkin Patch

I know I've written about Dave's sand pit at the back of our house before, but he loves it so much that I feel the need to keep taking cute pictures of him while he's playing.








 Looks like I caught him up to no good.

















He actually listened to direction and said cheese!  Maybe there is hope after all  :)





Dave and some of the guys went crazy and turned the sand pit into a muddy mess.  I don't think Dave minded.











As baby #2's birthday rapidly approaches (2 weeks from the due date!), we are trying to do some last things with Dave being the only child.  One thing we crossed off our list was visiting the pumpkin patch-which Dave has been talking about since winter ended.





Laughing at the pygmy goats.





Hiding from Josh in the hay maze.






Dave and I (and baby at 38 weeks).  Looks like I have one of those pumpkins stuffed up my shirt!  Really looking forward to the baby being outside of my stomach.

No comments: