Saturday, July 27, 2013

Catching Up

The kids and I have been in Evansville all week, so I haven't gotten around to posting anything lately.  I thought I should catch up a little before getting into recent activities, so here you go!

Last Tuesday, Stacey (my neighbor) and I took the kids to Mississinewa Beach to play for a bit.  It was a super hot day, but we went in the morning so it wasn't too hot yet.






Ike experiencing the sand.  He didn't really get to play much when we were in Florida this spring.
















Buddies playing in the water.





Ike loved crawling in the water.





I think Dave was showing off his muscles...total beach body :)












Then on Wednesday we headed down to Evansville.  We stopped in Indy for Caleb's birthday party (can't believe he is 2 already!) and hung out with some of Josh's family.






Blowing out his candles.




Papa Boo entertaining the kids.



 Dave reenacting the end move from Dirty Dancing with Brit catching him.




Siblings plus spouses and kids (and minus Zach, he was sleeping).








We got back on the road, and Dave entertained us the rest of the trip with his crazy stories.  He is getting pretty good!





Here is a little sample of some of his work.









No comments: