Monday, August 12, 2013

Bowyer Brothers Update

I realized I actually got a couple pictures of the boys together this week (never happens), and since I haven't done a brother update in a while I figured now was a great time!

Dave seems to be much more interested in Ike lately, mostly due to Ike's increased mobility.  He is constantly into all of Dave's stuff (beyblades, tortilla chips, train tracks, etc.) and I hear "Mom, come get Ike!!!!" about a million times a day right now.  He can still get jealous on occasion, but has definitely gotten better recently as Ike has started being more "fun" for him.

Isaac absolutely loves Dave.  In fact, he can even say Dave's name now (he says about 5 words pretty regularly).  Ike is always laughing at Dave's crazy antics and loves for Dave to pull him around by his legs.  

Here are some brother moments from this past week.

Dave was worried that Ike was going to fall off of the rocking chair.  It's funny to me because Dave was such a dare devil at this age too and now he's super worried about Ike's welfare.

  




Note the look of concern.



Brothers cruising the yard.











Dave decided Ike needed a mud puddle to play in.






It was a big hit!














Here is an example of how my pictures of them always turn out.  They never cooperate for me!





Ike smiling.




Dave smiling (and trying to inch Ike out of the picture).



I am so excited that the boys are beginning to play together and really interact.  Can't wait to watch them grow up and get into all kinds of crazy shenanigans...I'm sure there are plenty in my future :)


No comments: