Thursday, August 15, 2013

Planes, etc.

I was having trouble figuring out a title for this blog post, so I looked to Josh for some inspiration.  His idea wasn't all that inspiring after all, but I went with it!  We have been hanging around the house for the most part this past week, so I didn't take a ton of pictures and the ones I did take didn't fit into any kind of theme.  My life is full of problems huh? 

We played in Stacey's new sprinkler the other day...unfortunately the sprinkler was a bit of a flop, but Dave still had fun!







Best picture ever.  Goggles are totally in this year.















Ikey was outsmarted by the sprinkler.

 
Bennett and Ike contemplating how best to climb up the playset.  Both can reach the top by themselves now!






 Dave has been begging me to make meatloaf (blech), so I finally gave in.  He was feeling super helpful that day and insisted on cutting up the bread to go in it.





Checking to make sure he was cutting them to my specifications.












Dave then took his new chopping skills to another level.







Last Saturday we went to Kokomo to check out the Grissom A.F.B. Museum.  It was totally awesome.  On the inside there are several planes and helicopters to climb into and then outside there were about 20 different types of planes to walk around.






Dave driving the helicopter.






Ike was a little distracted.






Hanging from a wing.




Ike and Bennett totally uninterested in the giant planes right in front of them.







After going to the museum, Josh and Dave (along with our neighbor Jason and another friend Greg) went to watch the new movie Planes in the theater.  Stacey and I went shopping with the younger guys.  All around, a really fun day down in Kokomo. 

No comments: