Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby Shower!

First of all, happy birthday to my momma! She and my stepmom Kyra put on a great baby shower for their future grandbaby this weekend. Everyone was incredibly generous and baby has all kinds of stuff to keep him/her occupied, clean, etc. Mom's cousin was in charge of taking pictures and she did a great job...here are a couple.






Dad and Kyra made this cool cake. Make sure to read the yellow blocks, they spell out baby bowyer!







Here's dad, Kyra, and me. Check out that belly!








Here are the lovely ladies in attendance, minus a few who came later. Thanks everyone for coming!





Side view of the belly. We're getting there. I had to have an extra ultrasound last week because my doctor thought I'm not gaining enough weight. Everything looked good, baby has a big head. And perhaps tiny appendages. haha, awesome. The doc said that it would catch up though. Here's hoping we don't have a top-heavy child!




In other awesome news, I'm an aunt! Josh's sister Brittany had her baby Sophia Lynn on Sept 22. Mom and baby are doing great and we stopped by to see them last Sunday. Sophie has so much hair and is sooo tiny! I don't have any pics yet, but I'll try to get some soon.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the month!

2 comments:

divana said...

Hmmm Large head...small appendages??? I am thinking could it be Stewie from the Family Guy???O NO!!!!
Great cake by the way!!

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

I am so excited for you guys. You look beautiful - I love that pregnant glow. Keep the pics coming, esp. after baby. God Bless.