Saturday, October 10, 2009

So Mom wanted me to post some more pictures, I must oblige. But before that, a quick update.

As you will see, Josh and I put the crib and dresser we purchased at Ikea last month together. Usually we struggle with doing something like that together, mostly because both of us think our way is by far superior. haha. But, we were able to do this little project without any tiffs. I would call that a success!

Josh is three days away from being finished with his masters. Sweet. I am 4-0 in one of my fantasy football leagues, we won't talk about the other one. And, in other news, Josh found two IU onesies for baby and our night guard and his wife found some at Walmart. I am beyond pumped about this. I've been looking since I got pregnant for reasonably priced IU apparel for the little one. Now it can support the cream and crimson in style. Yes, I call my baby it, no gender until it is out. Have I mentioned that this drives everyone crazy?

Okay, on to pictures. Here's one of me and the coolest art print ever--Kyra had a lady at her work create it for us. Because Yertle the Turtle is the best Dr. Seuss story.
This is the piggy bank mom and her co-worker thought up. We painted it at a paint your own pottery place and then had everyone at the shower/family members sign it. Still waiting on a few more signatures before we bake it and then the writing stays on forever. Pretty cool. I told mom that this will definitely be one of those things that has a terrible accident when the kids are throwing a ball in the house.
And finally, this is the crib and dresser from Ikea. The room is still a work in progress, so I will post pictures as it becomes more complete.

1 comment:

Tay&Gay said...

BDAWG! This is the third time I've had to type this because blogspot doesn't like me I guess, which leads me into the fact that you should post all this stuff on facebook so I can be a creep and know all about you. Any way, I'm so excited for you about the babe!! You really should have put it on facebook though so I wouldn't be completely behind on the whole matter.