Friday, October 23, 2009

Why are little clothes so cute?

Seriously, little clothes are adorable. So, ever since we found at that we were expecting, I have been on the hunt for all the sports related apparel I could get my hands on. Specifically, IU, Colts, and Cubs. The search is now complete! Thanks to watchful eyes, we were able to locate everything I was looking for.











I have had so much fun searching for all of these, especially since I can't buy all the cute gender specific clothes yet. And yes, we will be dressing a girl in all of these! I'll have to find the pictures of me in my IU stuff growing up. Not to toot my own horn, but I was pretty adorable.
And finally, in pregnancy news, the baby has officially lodged itself inside of my ribcage. Cool huh? I sound like I've just walked up three flights of stairs at all times. And, as I type this, baby is practicing its karate moves on the walls of my stomach. I am so ready for this baby to drop! The instructor of our baby classes said it usually happens around week 37, so I'm getting there.

2 comments:

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

I am so excited for you! The sports apparel is so cute. And yes, there is something adorable about baby clothes - just make sure you take tons of pics of him/her in all of them.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Liz said...

You need to add a mini Colts' jersey to that mix! http://www.coltsproshoponline.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=435&catID=69