Sunday, November 1, 2009

My dad, the technology genius

So I was chatting with pops the other day and mentioned to him that he never checks out my blog. I convinced him to join the rest of the modern world and enter the world of blogging to see what we were up to-mostly because I will be putting pictures of his grandchild on here. Anyway, he wanted me to post a picture of an outfit that my stepmom Kyra got for baby while she was in St. Louis.








Really every baby needs a tie-dyed shirt :) I love it because it's gender neutral but not all yellow or green. And of course, babies love Joe's Crab Shack.

In other news, we are on the home stretch of working four days in a row. I can't wait to have a day off! The guys had fall break and we were super nice to trade with one of our subs so he could hang out with his wife over her fall break. Anyway, now I'm exhausted!

I'm down to less than a month of being pregnant and am very ready to have an outside baby. Although I think baby will be making its appearance a little late. Just a hunch. Oh, and I did have a dream that it was a girl a couple nights ago. That's the second gender related dream. The first one it was a boy. So much for a mother's intuition.

No comments: