Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Get in my belly!

So it seems that I have hit the point in my pregnancy that random strangers feel the need to comment on the size of my stomach. Awesome. I have officially hit 35 weeks! That means only 35 days (technically) until my due date. Thankfully I'm feeling pretty prepared, especially since we're down to one baby class. So far we have learned all about giving birth, the hospital layout, and taking care of mom and baby after it has arrived. It's been very helpful in making us feel "ready". Like anyone ever is.
Josh is done with his MBA! This is cause for serious celebration. His fam gathered for a congratulations for him/birthday party for his gpa. It was very fun and he scored some giftcards for places to eat that will definitely come in handy once baby arrives.

I hope everyone is experiencing a beautiful fall like we are up here. The colors are just gorgeous. The weather has been crazy, but it's really nice today (almost 70) and Josh went to play golf. Here are some pics from our apt.


















The poor geese don't know what to do. It goes from 30 to 70 in a week.















Here's an obligatory bump pic, and the view I see when I look down. Yikes.

1 comment:

Herr Family Happenings said...

Hey Melanie! I found your page through Facebook. Your belly is too cute! Good luck with your last 5 weeks. It'll fly by! I'm guessing boy. Try to rest up cause that kinda goes out the window once the baby comes!