Thursday, December 3, 2009

One Week Old

Well, we survived the first week! Dave is such a content little baby. He's already working on sleeping hours at a time during the night, which I take as a very good sign. It has been very nice having Josh to help out during the day so I can get some relaxation time in.

I cannot believe he's already a week old. He has changed so much already, I'm already sad to see him move out of his newborn look. I want to cherish all the time now, but am so looking forward to when he's more interactive. You can see I'm completely torn!

Dave had his first doctor's appointment yesterday-passed with flying colors. He is already up past his birth weight, which is awesome. In fact, he doesn't have to go back for two more months since he'd already hit that milestone. Our little porker :) They did yet another test for jaundice, but it came back fine again. I think he must have a yellow tint to his skin or something.

Okay, enough updates, on to pictures!




My fellas taking a nap on the couch.














One week old, you can tell he was pumped to have this taken.













Dave was getting annoyed with my determination to take a Christmas picture. As you can see, he won the battle...hopefully we'll get some cooperation before too long.










I just love this face, plus he's in his super cute outfit that Gamma (my mom) bought him. Everyone's really excited to buy all the little boy stuff now. In fact, Josh and I went out and bought him some hawaiian shirts we saw a long time ago. Now he's all ready for Florida in March!










1 comment:

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

He is so handsome and yes, it all goes by too quick. I'll be bawling at Sami's first birthday on the 22nd. Cherish the moments and take lots of pics. So happy for you!