Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mini photoshoot

Not much has been going on with us lately. We'll all been feeling sickly on and off, so we've been laying low.

I did forget to mention in my last entry that we made our own laundry detergent last week. I used this recipe. After doing the math, it came out to a penny a load. I know, sounds crazy, but it smells great and works really well. So, that's our money saving tip!

Anyway, our guys have to participate in a flag football league, and Dave and I went out to watch the first game. While there, I decided to take some outdoor pictures of Dave.





Love the buzz cut!











Doesn't he look contemplative?









Every time Josh gives him a bath, Dave ends up with some kind of bubble facial hair. I believe this was a goatee.





And to add to the list of things that Dave pulls out of the trash, here's a video of him talking to tortilla chips. Video

No comments: