Saturday, October 9, 2010

More fun at the zoo!

Last Thursday we all headed in to visit Fort Wayne's zoo. Josh and I went last year, but Dave had never been before. Since Dave loves animals so much, we decided we better go visit before it was too cold.



The zoo has a pretty good petting zoo section. Dave was able to roam around with some goats. Here's a video!

At the end he completely lost focus on the goats and stared at a little girl entering the petting zoo. Little ladies man...






Josh, Dave, and Ben doing a drum circle in the African Safari section. Ben was my replacement during maternity leave and now works as a sub houseparent. Dave just loves him!








Giraffes!






Overall, it's a pretty good zoo for a smaller city. Next year we will definitely take him to the Indianapolis Zoo.




Dave playing with his favorite toy: the broom. Notice his Halloween shirt-cute!









Yes, he does have two Halloween shirts. This one says "I love my mummy" and glows in the dark! He's riding a cool toy Josh's parents found at an antique store.






And lastly, a video of Dave playing peekaboo. Please do not judge my pajama pants! I didn't know Josh was recording me too :) Peekaboo!

No comments: