Sunday, July 3, 2011

19 months old!

Sorry for the hiatus in the blogging, but our internet has been a little harsh lately. And by harsh I mean not working. Anyway, here are some mediocre pictures of Dave on his 19 month birthday.



This attempt came after the bath. I thought I could get him excited about his favorite book-Things That Go, and get him to smile. Not successful.








Here's the best one from the bath. You can see that he found the sign and drenched it!







On Thursday, my brother came up to visit us for the weekend. We went to the Fort Wayne Zoo on Friday.





Dave and Tony checking out the sharks. If you look at the middle right side of the picture you can see one.










The boys looking at the giraffes.





Dave and I enjoyed some outside time this weekend (as we normally do).





Here he is showing me the planes that were flying by. We live really close to the local airfield.











Apparently Dave likes to shovel coal? I love his expression.







Saturday and Sunday we hung out with Josh's parents, and my mom came up Sunday morning to see us.





Dave really enjoyed some watermelon.











Hanging out by the pool.









And I'll leave you with the world's happiest toddler. Loving the bath!





I have a really cute video of Dave with goats, but I'm waiting to upload it until our internet is more cooperative. I'll post it next week.

No comments: