Sunday, July 31, 2011

20 Months Old!

Well, he's in his twenties now. I just don't know what to do with myself.














He looks so much older recently...probably because we stopped by to see his new cousin, Caleb, who is only a 1 1/2 weeks old. So little! As Dave grew, I forgot just how small they are when they're born! Anyway, like I said, we stopped by Indy to see Josh's sister Brittany's adorable baby boy. I had a really cute picture of him, but it was on Josh's phone and seems to have disappeared. But, it kept this picture of Dave and Sophie.






Sophie was sooo excited to see Dave...I think she was looking for a better playmate than her new brother is currently!






We stayed and hung out with the new babe and Brittany for a while before heading home on Thursday. Now we're back on duty this weekend, but have Monday off. Thankfully, we have very few guys this weekend, so it's been really easy.

I never posted any pictures from Evansville, so here are a couple.




Dave playing with a cool wooden car my dad bought when he was stationed in Germany.








We always get lots of use out of Dad and Kyra's pool. This time, Dave learned to "swim" with water wings!










And then he had to help grandpa water the garden. He looks very serious about his task.





I uploaded a video from our trip to youtube. Dave reading Dora.





Almost forgot to include this one! Dave was so tired on Thursday when we made it home that he fell asleep during dinner!

No comments: