Monday, January 9, 2012

Mechanic in Training

Not a whole lot going on around here lately. We started our new schedule and I'm really liking it so far. Oh, and we booked our tickets to fly to Florida at the end of February. Very pumped about that! I'll just get on with the pictures, since I'm sure that's what everybody is waiting for anyway :)





Dave has discovered celery in the past couple of weeks. I'm not even forcing it on him, this is what he wanted for lunch.









He upgraded to car repair this week. Here's a video of our little mechanic in action.




We had great weather over the weekend. Dave and I went out for a walk on Friday afternoon, and I used it as an opportunity for some photos.





Posing on the rock. He was actually playing hide and seek and I caught him taking a breather.












Hitting the big tree with a stick. Dave is so proud to be a Hoosier this year. I have him in his throwback jacket pretty much everyday.











Playing in the tub. He now lays down in the tub and pretends it's a pool. I think he's getting excited about Florida.









We got the turtles out to play today. Here's an up close picture of Shelly. She loves the spotlight.





And I'll leave you with a video of him climbing out of his crib. He's really quite good at it.

1 comment:

The Drakes said...

Love the blog and so excited to get to know you and your family through it! I tried blurb - WOW! That might be a bit much for me to go back and do to catch up on two years.... but thinking I'd like to try it someday, though!