Thursday, January 10, 2013

Big Bro and Little Bro

I thought I would update on how the fellas are doing with one another.  It's been going much better in the past month, and Dave has definitely come a long way with his jealousy.  

So I'm pretty sure the boys are already plotting against us...or at least Dave is and he's trying to get Ike in on it.





See-Dave keeps whispering ideas to Isaac.












What?  We were just preparing to look adorable.








Whenever I am attempting to take a picture of Ike, Dave has to jump in on it.






Why are you not paying attention to me!?





I don't think it was intentional, but notice how Dave's slowly easing Ike out of the chair.




And this was the cutest picture of the bunch...not a great photo op apparently.







I am so excited to see their relationship grow as they get older!  Dave is already becoming more interested in Dave as he can do more things, so hopefully he won't mind including Ike more.  Here's a video of Dave and Ike playing in the play mat.




Cute picture my mom took of the boys.






Oh, and in other news, I am officially a stay at home mom!!  So pumped.  Josh officially started his new job this morning.  We took advantage of our last week before life gets a little crazy (with Josh's new job), and have seen two movies (in the theater!) thanks to some awesome grandparents. 

No comments: