Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ready for the New Year!

Happy New Year!  We are definitely glad to be ringing it in, December was a rough month for us.  One of us was sick the entire month (with Isaac being hospitalized in there), and we are so ready to be well in 2013!  Josh and I both were sick the week after Christmas, but are feeling much better now. 

As I am writing this, our cottage is moving down to their new location, which means we are one step closer to Josh starting his new job (next Thursday) and me being a stay at home mom.   We have had such a great year in 2012, we can't wait to see what the next year will bring!





Here is Isaac giving the stink-eye to the month of December (minus Christmas of course!)





Dave playing with his new play-doh set.




And playing with one of his new games-First Orchard.  If you have a toddler, buy this game!







We had a bunch of snow again over the weekend, so I took Dave out to play in it.  I wasn't feeling the greatest at that point, but I wanted to make sure he got to play in snow this year-he barely played in it last year since we had such a mild winter.





We busted out his new shovel and rake to clean off the sidewalk.




Trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue, and maybe dancing...kinda hard to tell.






Somebody lost his footing!




I don't think they understood me when I said, "Smile!".  



Isaac did a better job without Dave around.












Another smiley Ike-ready to start the new year off right!


No comments: