Saturday, January 26, 2013

Video Update

I took a couple of good videos this week that I had to share.  The boys have been hilarious, so of course I had to capture it!

Up first is dancing Dave.  We have a dance party pretty much every day where we put on pandora and Dave goes crazy.  I would say it is his favorite activity right now.  Here's a video of him grooving to "Moves Like Jagger" (not the most appropriate song, but it's catchy!).  




Love the sunglasses and pajamas look.










Ike has been chatting up a storm lately.  He has also graduated to sitting/standing in his jumperoo thing.  Growing up so fast!








He loves hanging out and getting to stand on his own...here's the video of him talking.









Today we headed to Logansport to visit with Grandma Bertie.  Josh found a set of trivia cards for kids and asked Dave some questions.  Then it was Dave's turn to quiz us.  Some of my favorite questions:  "Who is adorable?", "Who takes me to mom's group?", and "Who buys me toys?".  There were several correct answers to the last question!






Dave's quiz game.









Well, that's all for now.  I have lots more to post, but I'll save that for tomorrow!

No comments: