Sunday, April 21, 2013

Animals Galore

Josh had a day off on Monday and the weather was pretty nice, so of course we headed over to Gas City and their fabulous petting zoo.  I should go back and count how many times we have frequented this place, it's getting ridiculous!







This was Isaac's first trip in real life, he looks pretty pumped.
















Dave cannot get over how crazy it is that they eat from your hand.





Ike and Dad bonding. 






Seriously guys?







Turns out it's not so bad.
















Dave posing with the goat and chicken.















The next afternoon I found Ike chewing on his crib.  I thought I should include it in this post since he kind of looks like an animal in the zoo.






Still working on those teeth. 










And just when you thought we could not have any more fun with animals, we visited a farm that had some baby bunnies on Thursday.  Oh my goodness, were they cute!  I didn't get any pictures of them but they were so tiny and adorable.  In the house were several dogs and Dave made sure everyone was aware that "I don't like dogs licking me".  He must've said it twenty times as he scurried out of reach of the dogs.

We also ventured out in the rain to their barn where they were housing some cows.  Dave was excited for a minute and then wondered where the horses were.





Apparently the cows were very stinky.









No comments: