Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Evansville Part I

 So I took way too many pictures while we were in Evansville last week.  Consequently, I am having to break up the visit into multiple posts.  Here goes...

 We started off right by helping Papa Charlie cook some steaks-





 Such a good helper.











Seasoning is very serious work.













Dave was up bright and early every morning, and everyone worked hard to keep him quiet so Josh and I could sleep in a bit.





Dave and Andrew working on the world puzzle.








On Saturday, Josh, Tony, my mom, and Andrew all participated in a golf scramble.  The kids and I went over to dad and Kyra's to hang out.







Dave and Papa doing some yard work.



Such a cute face!  Standing up like a big boy.









We hung out a little by the pool on Sunday, but it was pretty chilly at that point.





Trying to get warm-and not at all pleased by my picture taking.





Ikey and grandma Kyra.






Family picture on Mother's Day.












I think the next couple pictures are from Tuesday or so...gets confusing after a while.  Anyway, here's a few from hanging out with Gamma.







Hey, who put me in a planter?






I guess he forgave her!





Dave giving me a ride in his new (to him) wheels.







Alright, I think that sums up the first half of our trip!  More to come soon!

No comments: