Thursday, September 12, 2013

Crazy Kids


We leave for vacation in the morning (woohooo!!!), so I figured I better catch up on the blog before we head out.  It's a little bit random, but that's our life   : )

Last Saturday, we headed to Roann to their covered bridge festival, where Grandma Mary was riding a horse in the parade.





Ike with Uncle John and Aunt Diane, along with grandma and grandpa.












Dave got to ride with Grandma Mary!









He rode around for a short little lap and then decided that was enough.




Dave trying to get Ike to go upside down.














I have no idea what he was going for here...














As I have mentioned, Ike is into everything lately.  He has really loved playing in my flower pots and digging all of the dirt out.








Driving a truck through the dirt.






What?  I am adorable!






Dave thinks it is hilarious to put rocks in his shirt...where does he come up with this stuff?




Taking Bennett for a ride through the slip-n-slide.








I was getting things ready for vacation the other day while the boys played.  I came out and found Dave reading to Ike, which was really sweet.  








Little daredevil.







Seriously, so cute.













I am hoping to keep updating while we are in Charleston, so my next post should be from the beach! 

No comments: